February is the National Cat Health Month
Updated: Jan 31
As a cat parent, sharing life with cats is a joy. Cuddling with your cat even brings you happiness and emotional wellbeing. Because our cats benefit us so much with affection and companionship, we also need to support their psychological and physical health as much as they support us.
February is the National Cat Health Month. We want to share a few tips to keep your cat healthy:
1. Feed your cat on a regular schedule. Providing your cat with regular routine meals because it makes them feel safe and secure.
2. Entertaining your cat to keep them from getting bored. It is important to ensure your cat got plenty of things to keep them stimulated.
3. Give the love that you get from them. Play with them. Talk to them. Even kiss them if you want.
4. Give them options to scratch. Scratching allows cats to express their emotions and help them to relax.
5. Make sure they get enough exercise. Exercise keeps them in good physical shape and support their mental wellbeing。